I thought I should probably post a really quick update on my 100 pushups challenge status.
Last week, I did the final workout of week 6. I repeated several weeks. I haven’t tried the final test yet. I don’t think I’m really ready for 100 pushups, I think I could use one more week. So far this week hasn’t been a pushups kind of week for me. This daylight savings time change is supposed to be the easy one, but I’ve been struggling all week to adjust.
So there you have it. I didn’t quite make my goal, timing wise. But that’s ok, because I consistently put the effort into the goal, I just didn’t gain strength as fast as the program suggested I might. Perfectly acceptable, because I can now do 45+ pushups at the end of a workout that includes more than 140 pushups. I couldn’t have said that 8 weeks ago.
I’ll keep you posted as to when I actually get to 100 pushups.