Kristin tagged me, and it’s been a long while since I’ve blogged anything substantial. So, I figured why not. Let’s blog this thing. I also figure the rules say I have to tag 11 people, but if you don’t feel like being tagged, you can just say “Not it” and not be tagged. But I am sending links your way.
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Tag 11 people
The Random Things
1. While I was on a walk the other day, I found my grocery list from the week before in a puddle half a mile from home. I have some ideas how it got there, but to be honest, I thought it was still in my car.
2. I am considering taking a short term leave of absence from work to hike the Appalachian Trail. Or the Mormon Trail. But not until next summer. I have to get in hiking shape again first.
3. I have a scale and a pedometer that talk to the internet. I’m a nerd.
4. I am taken with Tumblr of late. If you want a semi-regular stream of Doctor Who and Sherlock GIFS in your life, you should follow me: http://stillwandering.tumblr.com/
5. I am always surprised when people are surprise when I say I don’t know how many board games I own. It’s a complicated question, alright? I’m pretty sure that it is more than 20 and less than 50, but I haven’t done a census recently. And do you count multiple versions of the same game as one? And what about expansions?
6. My first major in my undergrad was Molecular Biology. My second was Secondary Education – English. I settled on Finance as a compromise.
7. I am mildly paranoid about not hearing tornado sirens, which consequently makes me hear tornado sirens everywhere.
8. I have to severely curtail my tendency to collect things. If given the opportunity, I would still own everything I have ever owned. I am afraid of becoming a hoarder.
9. My celebrity crush is Felicia Day. Mmmm… So Dreamy…
10. I sometimes don’t like annoying party me. Sometimes I like annoying party me. It gets confusing.
11. The other day at work, I was watching this video (featuring the aforementioned dreamy Felicia Day) when one of the guys who works for me came by to ask a question. (In my defense, it was a slow day) I missed the minimize button, so the video continued behind my head while he asked the question. Even though Ms. Day was shaking her booty, he didn’t say a word. Awkward.