Geocaching Word Art!

On one of my random jaunts through the web, I came upon Wordle. I was intrigued, and wanted to try it out. I settled on downloading all of the caches I’ve found and using that. I had intended to use my logs, and may still, but couldn’t get that to work immediately. Instead, I used the names of all of the caches I found. This is the pretty cool result:

Update:
I finally got all of my cache logs to download. Here’s the result of that wordle.

It’s kind of interesting to see which words pop out as the most important. The program makes the size of the word represent the frequency it occurs in the original text. In both cases, it seems to be the word I write most is “Cache.” Go figure!